Our "New to Us" Euro chairs. Just by chance I was in Don & Dodi Steeles Alfa "Sooooo Long" motorhome in Quartzsite when we went to the Happy Hour out there. Dodi and I were talking about the different Soooo Longs and she asked me in. I noticed right away she had a sign on her Euro chairs " For sale $75". I asked if it was $75 each and she said yes and I told her I wanted to buy them!! I did not like the Green chairs in the casita anymore, they were not comfy and forced my head forward on the head rest so when I saw they wanted to get rid of these I jumped at it!! The Steeles said they were heading to Yuma Lakes RV Park soon and we agreed to meet them there and get the chairs. They look and feel so much nicer in the casita!!! Thanks Don & Dodi!!!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment